- tips, tricks, and hacks to add a little more oomph to your instagram stories.
- I can’t even tell you how long I’ve been looking for cute, low profile, but COMFORTABLE sneakers. I haven’t found a pair that work for me yet, but the hunt will continue. The cutest sneakers on the internet right now. Neither Adidas Superstar or Stan Smith fit well (too wide at the back/too narrow all together) but maybe a pair of Courtset? And I would love to try the Del Ray by TOMS. TOMS classic slip-ons are my go-to when casually walking a lot.
- it’s been 20 years since That Thing You Do! came out. (some of) The Oneders/Wonders reunited at The Roxy in LA earlier this week for a performance.
- having a parent who struggles with depression, I am always a bit concerned when other Moms and Dads tie too much of their identity solely on being a parent. Yes, very important, but it can not your entire identity because one day your kids won’t need you for 99% of their care and you’ll be lost. In the same boat? Do you have a parent who struggles with depression? Read this is what I learned from my mother’s depression.
- I’m on the toast + butter + jam train and not getting off. Also, make your own small batch quick jam. It makes a huge difference, so much better than canned jam. I’ve never had butter and jam before and it’s kind of life changing. Very delicious.
- You don’t have to be a baseball fan to love this highlight reel flip into home Blue Jay Chris Coughlin made on Tuesday night. And yes he was safe and yes he scored the run! I’ve watched the clip approximately 173 times. (ps: CC was a Cub last year, so I already liked the kid). Also, the Jays’ catcher started at third base and it was a pitcher turned pinch-hitter who doubled and then scored the winning run in the 11th. Tuesday’s game was crazy and amazing.
- have you tried Haribo Fruity-Frutti? They’re my current favourite gummy candy. I feel like they can sometimes be hard to find but I’ve regularly found them at Walmart and most of the time at a drug store.
- from Girls to I Love Lucy, how realistic are NY apartments on TV? hint: not.
[photo via London’s Ritual Cafe on instagram]